The Holly Dress in Mint Blooming Meadow
The intricate bodice panel on the Holly Dress is borrowed straight from a timeless Victorian frock, with ruffles at the neckline, the bottom of the bib, and the hem. The open, flowing skirt can be tamed at the waist with a detachable tie or left open - better for frolicking in Mother Earth, which we suggest doing in this dress. She was made for it!
The Mint Blooming Meadow fabric was rotary printed in Erode, India. The Holly Dress was made by Poly, one of our talented dressmakers.
- Sleeveless Victorian-inspired maxi dress
- Lightweight fabric, 50% peace silk and 50% regenerative cotton
- White background with a multi-colored blue-green mint floral pattern rotary printed using organically certified dyes
- High ruffled neck
- Ruffled bib neckline
- Back zipper closure
- Detachable waist tie
- Side pockets
- Embellished and ruffled skirt hem
- Unlined and slightly sheer
- Bra friendly
- Cold machine wash or hand wash, air dry recommended - cotton fabric gets softer after each wash!